To celebrate our lap of Tassie, we are running a very special Show Us Your Pics – Tasmania edition!
Send us your favourite pictures of Tasmania and you could be the winner of our ONA Show Us Your Pics prize pack, including a Squashy Barmah Hat, a Jim’s Jerky stubbie holder and a limited edition Our Naked Australia camel selfie fail mug.
- Like the Our Naked Australia facebook page.
- Send us your photo of Tassie before Saturday 5th of March 2016. You can send your photo in the following ways:
- IMPORTANT: Photos of Tasmania only – we don’t want to see your map of Tassie… don’t be gross!
You don’t have to be a professional photographer with all the high tech gear. You only need to have captured something great or beautiful about Tasmania. Only submit photos that you would be happy to have published on our website.
The winner will be announced on the 7th of March.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to Australian residents only.
- Enter as many times as you like, provided that you don’t mind your photo possibly being posted on our Facebook page and website at the end of the competition.
- Photos depicting violence, pornography, or any other indecent or inappropriate material will not be considered and the entrant will be disqualified.
- Photos will be judged by Juz and Dave.
- Entries close on Saturday 5th March 2016 at 7pm EDST.
- The winner will be announced on the Our Naked Australia facebook page on Monday 7th March 2016 at 4:00pm EDST.
- A postal address needs to be supplied to redeem your prize.
- A post featuring our favourite entries will be published on the Our Naked Australia website.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- Please be safe and don’t take photographs while driving.