We had already tried SPAM ham with cabbage and onions, and liked it, so Juz was keen on another SPAM Recipe – this time, Turkey Burgers!
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 can of SPAM turkey breast, cut into four slices.
- Mustard, mayo, butter or whatever sauces you prefer
- Spinach, lettuce or whatever greenery you like
- Cheese slices
- Cut SPAM Turkey into four slices. Heat up pan and put slices in for cooking.
- Once cooked on one side, flip and place a slice of cheese onto the turkey slices.
- Once the cheese has melted, turkey is ready to be put into bread with whatever fillings you want.
While it didn’t necessarily taste like turkey, we did notice the meat to be quite salty. Not that it was a bad thing. We both enjoyed the turkey burgers (with mustard, mayo, butter and spinach in Dick’s crusty bread) and said we would eat it again.