1993 Toyota Land Cruiser 75 Series Troopcarrier
In early 2012, we bought a humble 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser 75 Series Troopcarrier.
Here are some of the specs of our portable home:
- 4.2L Diesel
- Snorkel kit for driving through water
- Dual batteries and dual 90L fuel tanks
- 12,000 lb winch from our mates at BushJunkie.com.au
- Roof racks with pull out awnings
- The rear cabin was fitted out by the previous owner, who is a master builder and totally awesome dude.
- There are two sturdy drawers, four side compartments and a trap door for our fridge, as well as a shelf in the ceiling of the front cabin to store books and maps.
This sexy creature is our home for the next 12 months.
For stories about our 4WDing adventures, check out Life on the Road in the Trip Tips section.